Blue Manoeuvres, Bruce Pennington.
i like this but i don’t fully understand it…
you don’t understand how sad this is. each adult is a cross, and each child has been crucified by said cross.
- the priest (i assume he’s a priest, correct me if i’m wrong) killed the little boy in one way or another, probably rape, which is common among corrupted clergy men.
- the tourist comes to an overcrowded, poverty stricken country, taking up any and all resources that could have gone to the little native girl
- the soldier comes to fight for his country, but ends up killing the innocent girl, probably in her village.
- the little boy dies under the doctor’s knife
- the man kills the little girl in a school shooting (represented with the uniform)
- the “fat” kid is killed by obesity caused by a fast food epidemic in america, most commonly mcdonald’s, shown by ronald mcdonald himself.
Just to clarify that the little boy dying under the doctor’s knife is because the doctor is stealing his organs to sell in the black market, hence the cooler at their feet which alludes to keeping the organ alive and stable for selling. This is such a strong photo set, really induces a sense of disgust and sadness.
This is DEEP
IF YOU NEED THIS EXPLAINED TO YOU, YOU ARE A MORON.
by Mitchell Nolte
A parody I made of a similar image floating around titled "Is Your Child Being Lured Into Witchcraft?"
So fucking powerful.
can’t get over this
I think about this a lot
Austin Osman Spare
"The Self’s Vision of Enlightenment"
Pencil on paper
Om dat de werelt is soe ongetru / Daer om gha ic in den ru
(“Because the world is perfidious, I am going into mourning”)
Bruegel the elder, The Misantrophe, 1568
Being good to each other is so important, guys.